Angry Birds are taking over the Gaming World, across different platforms.
Started off as an exclusive game on Apple’s iPhone, now Angry Bird is available across a number of platforms and is the hottest game in the world currently.
It is simple to play & addictive with huge number of levels to cross that all age group get hooked on to it very easily. Now it can be embedded on any site, so the number of people playing Angry Bird is going to even further up.
Click on the link play and play the World’s hottest game…https://angrybirds-facebook.appspot.com/embed?levelId=2-3&levelName=Poached%20Eggs-24&score=94120″ >
- Angry Birds Makes Rovio $106 Million In 2011 (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Angry Birds creators worth $8.8 billion (news.com.au)
- A Peek Inside the Grinding Gears of an Awesome Angry Birds Clock [Angry Birds] (kotaku.com)
- Angry Birds Space getting closer to Windows Phone launch (vg247.com)
- Angry Birds maker Rovio eyeing 2013 IPO (electronista.com)
- Angry Birds clocks 648M downloads in 2011, has 200M active monthly users (idownloadblog.com)
- Angry Birds pulls in $125m (textually.org)
- Angry Birds company ‘worth 5.5bn’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Learn This Fun Angry Birds Manicure (bellasugar.com)
- BlackBerry PlayBook Users Can Now Play Angry Birds Space HD [Download NOW] (thetechnologycafe.com)
- Angry Birds Now Embedable Through Facebook (webpronews.com)
- Angrybirds Skips Facebook, Goes to Google+ (epicagames.com)
- You Can Now Share, Embed And Play Angry Birds On Any Website On The Web [Video] (thetechnologycafe.com)
- Angry Birds Now Available on Facebook Timeline (techfleece.com)
- Angry Birds Space Tour, Free Tee Launch Throughout the West (prweb.com)
- Rovio intros Angry Birds Facebook Share & Play, helps you get your feathery fix (engadget.com)
- Embed Angry Birds Levels Directly Into Facebook And Websites Using New Share And Play Feature (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)