Goodbye 2013; Welcome 2014…
How was your 2013?
3 things you’d consider as your achievements for the year gone by?
What are 3 things you plan to do in 2014?
I love to walk and I enjoy interesting conversations.Some of the most memorable conversations of my life have been during some long walks with my friends, wife and now my kids.
One such walk+talk, which became an annual ritual on new year eve, used to be with my friend Amar – we’d walk around Connaught Place, have Ice Cream at Nirula, talk about the the year gone by and make plans for the coming year.
Few years back I attended a workshop and a intense discussion with the trainer during a break inspired me to formally do this exercise of jotting down the plans for the year, categorized into different aspects of life, making a conscious effort to carry out the plans during the year and finally a self-evaluation as the year comes to an end.
While NaMo for PM @narendramodi become a new mantra for many Indians this year, it may be remembered as the year when Selfie became such a huge global phenomenon – I was truly amazed to see everyone taking a snap of their own – from farmers in Indian villages to the mighty powerful premiers of the world – no one seems to able to resist the temptation of clicking own snap (this one from outer space by an astronaut is truly amazing).
Here is a a snap shot of what I planned for 2013, along with my self-review :-)…
- Its evident that 2013, like most of the years of my life, was a mixed bag. I slipped on the health related targets and I can feel its impact, need to do better on this front in the coming year, specially as the years add on, need to be extra careful. I guess it was comparatively better on professional, spiritual/ social and personal learning front. There is a need to do more on family front and I am fully aware of it hope to do better in the coming year.
- Would appreciate any suggestion/ comment/ advice – it will help me become a better person.
- goodbye 2013 .. welcome 2014 (kinanas.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye and hello New Year (cameratic.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014. (cushieworld.wordpress.com)
- 2014, be good to me (mslunaafter6.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye and Hello! (angieneering.wordpress.com)
- As we say goodbye to 2013…what next!? (ultradivablog.wordpress.com)
- Saying Goodbye to 2013 & Welcoming 2014 (triolachelsea.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014 (jackyyapp.com)
- Title: 2013; Goodbye Past , Hello Future (chlorays.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!! (leesuilan.wordpress.com)