#DailyBookQuote : 26th December 2013
– Charles Dickens (February 07, 1812 – June 09, 1870)
– Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol
Generations of readers have been enchanted by Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, the most cheerful ghost story ever written, and the unforgettable tale of Ebenezer Scrooge’s moral regeneration. Written in just a few weeks, A Christmas Carol famously recounts the plight of Bob Cratchit, whose family finds joy even in poverty, and the transformation of his miserly boss Scrooge as he is visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future.
- Charles Dickens Delights in The Heart of a Child (themotherofnine9.wordpress.com)
- Charles Dickens and the Story of ‘A Christmas Carol’ (trickygirl.wordpress.com)
- Book Review – A Christmas Carol (novelescapism.com)