#DailyBookQuote : 11th November 2013
– Travis Bradberry
– Travis Bradberry’s Emotional Intelligence 2.0
The book contains proven strategies from a decade-long effort to accurately measure and increase emotional intelligence. Trusted by upper-echelon leaders inside companies worldwide, these strategies will enable you to capitalize on the skills responsible for 58% of performance in all types of jobs. Includes a passcode for online access to the world’s bestselling emotional intelligence test, the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal®, which will show you where your EQ stands today and what you can do to begin maximizing it immediately. The book’s smooth narrative style turns rigorous research into memorable stories and practical strategies that anyone can use to his or her advantage. With 90% of top performers high in EQ, and EQ twice as important as IQ in getting where you want to go in life, who can afford to ignore it? Rooted in sound research involving more than 500,000 responses, this new edition of the test will:
- Pinpoint which of book’s 66 emotional intelligence strategies will increase your EQ.
- Reveal specific behaviors responsible for your EQ scores.
- Allow you to test yourself a second time to measure how much your EQ has increased from your efforts.
- Test Your Practical Emotional Intelligence (psychologytoday.com)
- Emotional Intelligence-Its relevance in our lives (Part 1) (knowyourdrug.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Intelligence (reb004.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Intelligence Linked to Manipulative Behavior (counselheal.com)