#DailyBookQuote : 24th October 2013
– Dale Carnegie (December 13, 1901 – November 01, 1955)
– Dale Carnegie’s How to win friends and influence people
For more than sixty years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. A good and easy to read book to help you achieve your maximum potential by improving your soft skills! Learn the six ways to make people like you:
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person‘s name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely.
- Dale Carnegie and the Origins of the Self-Help Movement (onewaystreet.typepad.com)
- Warren Buffett – Dale Carnegie Changed My Life (futurelawyer.typepad.com)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (sleekcircle.wordpress.com)