– Pat Conroy (October 26, 1945)
– Pat Conroy’s The Prince of Tide
Pat Conroy has created a huge, brash thunderstorm of a novel, stinging with honesty and resounding with drama. Spanning forty years, this is the story of turbulent Tom Wingo, his gifted and troubled twin sister Savannah, and their struggle to triumph over the dark and tragic legacy of the extraordinary family into which they were born.
- Quote by Pat Conroy on Charleston, South Carolina (singflosstravel.wordpress.com)
- Pat Conroy Named Editor-at-Large for USC Press (drweb.typepad.com)
- Conroy memoir about his father coming in October (utsandiego.com)