Major Gone AWOL or is it a Kansperacy?
@majorlyprofound Twitter and WordPress blog removed!
Majorlyprofound, who had just graduated to Eng. Majorlyprofound and was Dr. Majorlyprofound for a while during the God Particle discovery days, has gone off the radar today. Both his/her Twitter account @majorlyprofound as well as wordpress blog http://majorlyprofound.wordpress.com/ have been removed.
Insanely satirical yet intensely profound (no pun intended) and accurate in his/her observations on the events of Pakistan, India and around the world (including the newly colonised Marsistan). His/her popularity was spreading beyond online as regularly his/her tweets were getting quoted in newspapers http://techland.time.com/2012/08/06/engineer-in-pakistan-claims-to-have-invented-water-fuelled-car/.
He/she will be truly missed by those who followed his/her take on the latest breaking news on Tweeter and WordPress. Hope he/she comes back soon.
Well traveled, highly ejjucated, critical thinker. Wimmens, Social Media and Thermodynamics expert. Strategic geopolitics analyst. Impressive Blog.
Is it a self censorship and major has simply decided to go awol or a some kind of kansperacy? Who can answer this question, only he/she was the the expert of all conspiracies and would have the answer to this question.
Some of his last tweets were…
- My idea: zardari should throw a googly at supreme court ans write to swiss authorities protesting the treatment of their minorities.
- Zardari wrote to burmese president about rohingyashttp://tribune.com.pk/story/418708/rohingya-muslims-zardari-writes-letter-to-myanmar-president/ … presumably offering Pakistan’s experience dealing with minorities
- Taking a break from Ahmedi hunting to protest the horrendous treatment meted out to minorities in Burma.
- My idea: Zero dark thirty movie can be made entirely with Pakistani cast. One playing Osama and other Pakistanis pretending to catch him.
- It shouldnt be hard for Zero Dark Thirty director to find Pakistanis to act like Osama, and if paid well, to act like they are catching him
- Whoa!! Osama killing movie is made by same wimmens who made “hurt locker”? Should definitely watch it first so my OUTRAGE is more informed
- Prime minister says no relijjion on earth opposes polio campaign. But my moulvi says the opposite. He sounds more credible than you.
- If US doesn’t stop drone attacks, we will unleash polio epidemic upon ourselves, become crippled and then …. well that’s all. Stop drones.
- Remember the Osama inquiry commishun? You dont? Dont feel bad, nobody else does either.
- Zero dark thirty is mostly set in Pakistan. I am 400% sure it will bomb.
- If US has any proof Osama was in Pakistan, they should share it with Pakistan. We have independent judiciary.
- Hollywood is making move Zero dark Thirty. Pakistan should protest factual inaccuracies like the assertion Osama was in Pakistan.
- Amreeki rowing team photu: http://bit.ly/OIF20U I soch they would do better in mast sailing ships
- Imran OUTRAGED at people casually making allegashuns of corruption against him. Feels violated others are copying him.
- Pakistan never attacked Australia, it is the Australians who attacked Pakistan first. Pakistan merely defended.
- @Isransari Joo are beautiphul and very kind.
- Pakistan team successfully internationalized the Hockey issue.
- Off to teach class 6 kids that Pakistan hockey team won, but politicians gave the victory away.
- This action by Australia only serves to strengthen the hands of extremists and affects strategic stability in subcontinent.
- “South Waziristan operation-Only Sararogha cleared in 3 years”http://bit.ly/N8uwCC After S. Waziristan is conquered, it is your turn India!
- https://bhuwanchand.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=66&action=edit @marvi_memon Vs @majorlyprofound Tweetcast: India through the eyes of a Female Pakistani Politician
- Pakistan water-fulled car claims spark joy, worry (todayonline.com)
- Zardari writes letter to Myanmar president (dawn.com)
- Abottabad (delong.typepad.com)